Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chloe Smith & Brent Richards Oct 3 @ Sweetwater


Chloe was a delight to work with and when she booked a full year in advance we knew she had plenty of time to design the perfect cake..... well about 3 weeks before her wedding... we were running out of time.. and here she goes...  she had designed her own cake.. she sent me a pencil drawing of a cake with a specific look in mind.  As many wedding cakes that I have created over the last 18 years, it delights me when a bride selects or in this case designs a cake that I have not created yet..   it was beautiful and it even looked better in front of the mirror at Sweetwater Branch Inn  http://www.sweetwaterinn.com.  She selected my moist light vanilla chiffon cake with one having a strawberry filling and the other an amaretto filling.  Thank you Chloe for allowing me to create this beauty.

0 comments: