Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Super Big Sloppy Sweet Thank You to my party pals.


In case I have not mentioned it lately, (HA), our private event, "Say it Sweelty" is finally here..  And it simply gets sweeter and sweeter every time.   I will have photos coming soon to show all the fun we have had. But I want to take a few minutes to people and companies that are helping to make this such a sweet success.
Angela for A`vie helped me book the elegant Plantation Hall in Haile Village.  Angela along with Amy and her other lovely young ladies will be greeting our guest at the door providing them with guidance and menus. They will be happy to answer any wedding & party planner questions that one may have.   Susan Minter from Event Divas will be furnishing floral arrangements for our table center pieces and I can not wait to see what she comes up with this time.  Many of you will remember Susan-she the feather boa lady...  and also thanks to Susan she has arranged with Party Time Rentals for the beautiful linens for the quest tables.  Party Time was gracious enough to furnish these linens to us for this event. Ann Marie from Party Time will be on hand to answer any rental questions.  I was delighted to have Leah & her high energy group from Celebrations Catering agree to join us for the evening and furnish some of her fabulous savories for the evening.  We tend to sugar rush everyone so it is great to have items like "hot spinach artichoke dip", "paid thai noodle salad", "asian ginger meatballs" & "teriyaki chicken stuffed cucumber cups"... my mouth is already watering. Kristen & Paul from Footstone Photography will be taking some great shots for my scrapbook and website and will be happy to answer any of your photography questions & portfolio for you to .  "he is the tall cutie pie with the camera".  Edward and Adrienne from Duo Cellissimo will be enchanting us for the evening with the elegant and classic sounds of their cellos, what more could you ask for.   Oh yes, Tim Dickert from Open Show Video, Tim will be making a short video for me and will have a video of his past work on hand for you to watch.  "he will be the one with a video camera and oh-the dreamy eyes"....   and not to forget the "behind the scenes group" my sweet family, friends and staff.   I do not know what I would do with out my core three... Ken aka "Mr Debbie" -my husband running every errand and delivery I can throw at him, keeping up with me and dealing with my last minute frantics of "OMG-I FORGOT...", and my mom- Ms Rose- who will not be able to be here with us this year but she was able to help make so many of the wonderful chocolate treats... She is my chocolatier (sorta like a mouskateer but different)-"thanks mom-gonna miss ya" and last but SOOO not least, my friend and baker Ms Gail, where does all that energy come from in such a little package... Gail has been with me for hours on end this past week.. I would not do this without her.. and also joining us for the evening, Ms Judy... a great friend and co-decorator-she is the only person I will allow to decorate one of my cakes when I need the extra hands, I wish she was with me all the time, she will be assist in answering cake decorating ???s .  Ms Cindy another sweet pal from Happily Ever After Events from Chiefland and Ms Holly a young working mom, both who have agreed to work for "cake" and will be helping us cut and serve cake..  I do not think I have forgotten any one..  but again thank you to all and please remember to "Say it Sweetly"

0 comments: