Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowflake Winter Wonderland Wedding Cake


Edible snowflake for cakes are one of my favorites...  the photos just do not show the shimmery, glittery ice like beauty of these cakes.(goes to show why you need a professional photographer).  Created for Brenda Morris and David Milan married in Steinhatchee on Saturday Dec  5.  Brenda's cake choices were a seasonal red velvet cake with white chocolate cream cheese filling and a spice cake with pineapple cream cheese filling, covered in buttercream and fondant icing.   Also spray of sugar snowflakes behind the brides clear ice-like topper was just perfect.   


And finishing off her wedding sweets we created  white chocolate snowflake bites boxed in a clear truffle box with silver ribbon.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

This is fantastic. It would have been perfect at our wedding, almost 8 years ago. We did a winter wonderland theme as well.

Ever After Weddings and Events said...

Thank you so much for such an informative article. As a wedding planner in Gatlinburg, TN, I am always looking for great articles and tips to share with my brides. Please take a look at my website, http://www.everafterplanner.com , and let me know if you would be interested in a spotlight or the opportunity to be featured in my blog. Thanks!

Ever After Weddings and Events said...

Thank you so much for such an informative article. As a wedding planner in Gatlinburg, TN, I am always looking for great articles and tips to share with my brides. Please take a look at my website, http://www.everafterplanner.com , and let me know if you would be interested in a spotlight or the opportunity to be featured in my blog. Thanks!