Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Wrath of a Cake Scrap Child ........................a note from my son

Mom's your are going to get a kick out of this...    
My son just left this note to me on my website guest book...  

"This will be awesome my Mom (Ms Debbie) is making my wedding cake and I finally get to eat a real cake besides just the cake scraps.     All thru high school cake scraps .....cake scraps....... oh yeah and more scraps.   I am surprised I'm not a cake or at least 450lbs. I'm gonna make her pay for that little bit of my life (or should I say little bite) and design the biggest.... most painstaking endeavor of a cake EVER!!      You just watch and see: flowing rivers of chocolate, mountains of icing, Yeah...yeah and I'm even going to want skies of cotton candy "hand spun of course" you'll see I'm gonna get her good.   The wrath of a "cake scrap child"   ha! Love ya ma"         
  this is his way of letting me know he has become engaged...  finally at 29...

1 comments:

Mel said...

Haha! Congratulations and good luck on the cake. Sounds like a doosie! ;)