Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the Cover of Giggle Magazine

Giggle Magazine .... what an incredible family magazine...   I so love being apart of such a great family.. You can see online issue at Giggle Magazine website and also find locations to pick up your issue.   When they asked me to be apart of their holiday issue and create a Gingerbread House it really hit close to home..  For those closest to me, most know this is how it all started for me.  I was a single mom and I wanted to start a new family holiday tradition with my then 5year old son and Gingerbread Houses is what we selected.   I honestly went to JC Penny's to take a basic Wilton class to learn how to hold a piping bag and then the magic began.  I could not get enough of cake decorating.  Gingerbread Houses have been an annual family tradition in my ever expanding family for 25 years... 

0 comments: