Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ocala Wedding Cake Showroom NOW OPEN

 Our Ocala satellite wedding cake showroom is now open. Located in The Cherished Bride Manor at 725 E Silver Springs Blvd.   I have worked with so many wonderful Ocala families over the years and have always wanted to have a showroom in Ocala.  When Denise from The Cherished Bride sent me the photos of the beautiful Victorian charm of this historic beauty where she open her bridal salon and said she had the perfect room for me... I knew it was the place for me ..   Display cakes and limited photos are available for viewing 5 days a week during their regular business hours.  Consultations and tasting are by appointment only.  Request a consult...  Watch for more info on our "Gowns & Cakes" afternoon planned for Sunday June 26 from 1-3.  We will be serving samples of a few of our top fav cakes.

0 comments: